- The SERVICE PROVIDER is contracted to provide Digital Marketing and Lead Generation Services as outlined in the above proposal.
- The Client agrees to compensate the Service Provider $1,897.00 per month for services rendered as defined in the “Fee Schedule” of this proposal. These services include the CORE SERVICES.
- All payments are due every 30 days once the advertising campaign goes live.
- All Fees are in USD.
- Compensation does not include sales tax, or other applicable duties as may be required by law. Any sales tax or duties required by law, if any, will be charged to the Client in addition to the compensation.
ADVERTISING & OTHER FEES
- The Clientis responsible for all advertising costs incurred by platforms, such as Facebook.
- We recommend a minimum of $600 to $1,000 / month dedicated to the advertising budget.
- Any additional fees for CRM applications are the responsibility of the Client.
TERM OF AGREEMENT
- The term of this agreement will begin on the date of signing and will remain in full force on a month-to-month basis.
- Services defined are to be provided on a monthly basis over a 30 day period.
- Should either party wish to make any changes to this agreement, they may do so in writing.
- Either party may cancel this agreement at any time, provided that a 14 day written notice is given.
- Client hereby ratifies their understanding that all sales are non-refundable and waives any rights to charge-back the purchase with their credit card processor.
- A guarantee of at least 100 new lead opportunities will be given each billing cycle to Client and if it is not reached, the Service Provider will work for free until that number is reached. Client will be responsible for letting the Service Provider know to pause payments until guarantee is met. Client will still be responsible for paying advertising costs incurred by platforms, such as Facebook. A lead opportunity is defined as someone that opted in through an advertisement on behalf of the Client.
- This agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to those principles of conflict of laws which might otherwise require the application of the law of another jurisdiction. Client consents to the exercise of personal jurisdiction by any such court with respect to any such proceeding. All parties waive their right to a jury trial to the full extent allowable.
- All materials, leads, contacts, and any other proprietary informationis owned and will remain the property of the Client. All necessary steps will be taken to safe guard any and all sensitive information.
- Services provided are exclusive to the Client within the Client’s service area. Exclusivity is not guaranteed unless otherwise stated in this agreement.
- Every effort is made possible to adhere to the CASL regulations and CAN-SPAM Act surrounding digital communications with leads and potential clients.
- Except to the extent paid in settlement from any applicable insurance policies, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, each Party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, and its respective directors, shareholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from or arise out of any act or omission of the indemnifying party, its respective directors, shareholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This indemnification will survive the termination of this Agreement.